Founder and Head of Relationships, Remarkables Group
Lorraine Murphy is Founder and Head of Relationships at The Remarkables Group, the first dedicated blogger talent agency in Australia, which launched in May 2012 and now represents 21 leading bloggers.
Lorraine was named one of BRW’s Five Young Entrepreneurs to Watch (2013) and one of Dynamic Business’s “Young Guns” of 2012. She has featured frequently in media, including The Project, Sunrise, Sydney Morning Herald, Marie Claire, Sky News and The Australian.
• B&T Emerging Agency of the Year (2013)
• Australian Start-up of the Year (2013)
• 30 Under 30 (2012)
• Women in Media (2013)
• Mumbrella Emerging Agency of the Year (2014), highly-commended finalists
• NSW Finalist in the Telstra Business Awards – Start-up (2014)
• Women’s Agenda Women in Leadership Awards – Emerging Entrepreneur (2014), finalist